Monday, July 11, 2005

Weekend @ Home

Every weekend since the past 3 years, I witnessed colleagues, friends in Bangalore visiting their homes for the weekend as if they are sleeping over @ a friends place for the night.

Hail the 'no-frills' airlines !!

It was because of them (rather SpiceJet in this case) that for the first time since I went into exile from my home-town that I was able to visit my family on the weekend in a similar fashion.

The trip was great. Met my maternal grandparents, my parents, my younger brother, cousins and an old friend of mine (RB). She was lost in time due to her getting busy after her marriage and me getting busy in building my career.

Feels like heaven to be around people you 'know'. Hope these trips can be repeated at greater frequency in the coming days...

No comments: