Thursday, October 13, 2005

The final countdown ...

Just 7 or 14 days more in Bangalore before I depart for US. Got so much to do, so many things to settle, to clear, to initiate, to end... (listing below is in random order)
Bike - Need to get my bike transferred to Delhi. PB will use it there.
Other stuff, AB's stuff - Need to sell-off my other things. Planning to sell this recent all-time friend (laptop) here. Also, give my Nokia 6585 CDMA mobile to mom. Would need to clear the phone of all traces of use ;) Need to sell / transfer AB's stuff to Delhi.
Accounts - Need to balance out monetary accounts with everyone. Don't want to leave with any financial strings on my back.
Relations - Need to sort out things with a few people. Need to initiate some communication channels. Need to gather/capture all the love, memories and moments with the ones I love to keep me company in days of solitude.
Complete and send my ISB application. Believe in my selection for the next year's course.
Need to prepare myself for the change. Not only in my life but in others. Things are not going to be the same anymore. No more late night calls, no more long hours of talking on anything and everything.
What'll remain is just the cherished moments of people I know, of friends I have, of love and of hate that I leave purposefully, to pursue goals in my life.

1 comment:

Himz@work said...

Wish u all the best for everything .May the best things are lined up for you